Diaper Bank at The Keefe Community Center
The Keefe Community Center in partnership with the Diaper Bank of Connecticut provides diapers, menstrual supplies, and incontinence products to Hamden residents.
The Hamden Diaper Bank is open to Hamden residents, you will be required to provide proof of residency. Please call (203)-562-5129 ext. 1126 first to find out which required personal documents will be needed before coming to the diaper bank at the Keefe Community Center.
DIAPER DISTRIBUTION DATE AND TIME:
- 9:00am - 2:00pm every third Thursday of the month
- Donations can be dropped off at the Keefe Community Center Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Diaper / Menstrual product drives are welcome!
Items always needed as donations:
- diapers of all sizes
- pull ups for kids / adults
- canned baby food and formulas
- new and unwrapped baby toys / learning products
- kids books
- baby blankets
- gift cards
HAMDEN DIAPER BANK: https://www.hamden.com/822/Diaper-Bank
DIAPER BANK OF CONNECTICUT: https://www.thediaperbank.org/